This Leadership training workshop focuses on the continuum of tactical to strategic leadership. Being an effective leader is much more than giving direction, following-up, and conducting performance reviews.
This course will give leaders the knowledge to understand when to be strategic vs tactical, who at your organization should be using tactical techniques and who should be using strategic techniques.
Each participant will be given a variety of tools and techniques that can be used to help drive them to success in your role.
- What is leadership
- Significance of Culture
- Types of Leadership Styles
- The Leadership manifesto
- Situational Leadership: Balancing Control with your teams need for freedom
- Team Maturity Model
- Servant Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Thinking vs Tactical Action
- Strategic Visioning
- Creating valuable vision and mission statements
- Strategic tools and techniques • Value Stream Maps
- How to execute on the vision
- Initiative Ownership
- Influencing Change
- Becoming an effective Mentor
- Designing Leadership Communication
- Leadership Communication
- 6 Cell model-Building effective Motivators & Rewards