Agile Mastery is for teams who are looking to improve upon their success of Agile practices which have already been implemented.
You may recognize that your teams have reached a new maturity stage and you are looking to achieve predictable cadence, measurable progress, and consistent delivery.
As teams mature they can lose track of whether they are building the right features at the right time. Learn how to develop patterns to ensure that you are delivering the highest value features to maximize customer satisfaction and return on investment.
This course will challenge what you know about Agile and Lean and provide you with techniques to master Agile.
- Agile Overview
- Deep-dive into XP, Kanban, and lean start-up
- Requirement gathering and backlog grooming
- Technical excellence and best practices
- How to deal with technical debt
- Continuous Improvement Techniques (Learn to recognize agile smells)
Who should attend:
- Team Members
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Agile Project Managers
- Experience with Agile techniques
- Experience working on a successful Agile team.