Effective teams can give your organization the competitive advantage or underperforming, dysfunctional teams can drain the life out of the organization. Take action and initiate change in your teams.
You’ve heard of Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable, now learn the common dysfunctions of teams and learn to overcome challenges through persistence and discipline.
This workshop is perfect for development training, off site meetings and retreats. Team members will build trust, learn how to manage conflict, leverage a high-functioning team advantage and walk away with a greater commitment to a shared vision.
- Why trust among team members is essential
- What factors create a cohesive team
- Methods for resolving conflict on the team
- Develop a plan to improve team accountability and results.
- Discover your teams work values and ideal environment